Vice Chairman Message
Provides training at all levels of organization towards strong brand building at individual as well as at institutional level.
- Providing 100% placements to our students in best of available corporate.
- 100% customer retention while expanding opportunities through continuous relationship building.
- To have a vital database system for all our students which will be kept current at all times for pre and post counseling purposes.
- The Training & Placement Officer, IEC Tamil Nadu, facilitates the process of placement of students passing out from the Institute besides collaborating with leading organizations and institutes in setting up of internship and training program of students.
- The office liaises with various industrial establishments, corporate houses etc which conduct campus interviews and select graduate and post-graduate students from all disciplines.
- The Training & Placement Officer, provides the infra-structural facilities to conduct group discussions, tests and interviews besides catering to other logistics. The Office interacts with many industries in the country, of which nearly 200 companies visit the campus for holding campus interviews.
Training Placement Message
The Industries which approach the Institute come under the preview of
- Core Engineering Industries
- IT & IT Enabled Services
- Manufacturing Industries
- Consultancy Firms
- Finance Companies
- Management Organizations
- R & D Laboratories
Pre-Placement Talks are also conducted as per mutual convenience. Job offers, selection of candidates, dates of interviews etc. are announced all the way through the Training & Placement Officer.
The Placement Officer is assisted by a committee includes representatives of students from the under-graduate and post-graduate engineering streams. The committee put forward some broad policy framework every year besides a set of rules which are inviolable. The members are closely co-opted in implementing these policy decisions.