Science & Humanities
All faculty members of our department put all possible efforts to make the future engineers very efficient and excellent in all walks of their career. We are following a wonderful system to achieve this goal as per the advice and guidance from our Chairman, Vice Chairman ,Principal .Now there are eight faculty members and two non-teaching staff in our department.
To produce a highly disciplined and technically efficient engineering community with good mathematical knowledge and innovative thinking.
To explore the two-way relationship between technology and society.
To work as a vibrant and model department of excellence in imparting quality education in the field of mathematics and Engineering.
- To promote self-learning among students
- Quality Improvement Cell has been developed to improve knowledge of
students besides equipping them to learn beyond the syllabus
- use NPTEL videos of IITs as Audio-Visual Aids for effective teaching-learning process
available in Communication Skills Lab./li>
- To utilize Bridge course CDs of DOTE to develop effective Communication Skills in students
- To enable students well versed in Functional and Technical Skills using the resources of IITs
- To enable students and faculty to use their free time effectively to widen
their knowledge using the internet facility
- To arrange short-term courses for
additional learning to suit the needs and changing trends in industries